I am starting to hate Naruto. Yes, both the guy, and hence the series. 😐
- Naruto. This guy sucks. Nothing in this world can undermine the deathly emphasis of this sentence. Period
- Bee. This guys sucks big electrically charged Raikage balls. (Oh yeah, he can kill 2pac, Biggie and Eminem in one go; he just need to utter a rhyme, and boom! they are dead). Bee no Jutsu! Rapper Killer Acoustic Assassination
- Fouth Shinobi World War: It shouldn’t even have started. Whenever I look towards the first three ones, such a nostalgia passes over me. The fights, the settings, the causes, everything was ordinary. Yet extraordinary men made them extraordinary. But this war is turning every hero/villain into a dumbass thrashing or being thrashed, with obscure jutsus and without any logical explanation that would justify their relative powers. All the greatest jutsus ever used, yet all that is produced is shit.
- All the awesome guys have been relegated to the background. C’mon man, where are the geniuses, Shikamaru, Kakashi, Sasuke, et al. All we have to bear are Naruto, Bee, Raikage, and Tsunade, and occasionally a spineless Gaara (who doesn’t look like the Commander at all).
- Too many of the legendary figures. What is this? Edo-tensei has lost all its relevance now that every damn known figure is being resurrected by Kabuto, only to do nothing at all and just get sealed a few manga later. Orochimaru was way more royal with his Impure World Resurrection Technique. Kabuto has made a joke out of it, by overusing. Man, one more legendary shinobi and I’ll puke.
- Shinobis have turned into jutsu-spammers. All I see in my manga are jutsus, old, new, obscure ones. Every new sharingan jutsu is touted as the “Ultimate Sharingan Jutsu”. Okay, then which one is the “most-ultimate” one? Fuckers 😐 Naruto has taken to creating new jutsus (mostly containing the word rasen somewhere) as a personal hobby and is displaying a 6-year old’s enthusiasm in creating new ones out of thin air.
- Does this guy’s chakra ever ends? Or has he got a premium account at Kishi’s that allows him an unlimitable storage of chakra for the lifetime?
The time has come to start to stop watching it. Only the persistent hope (and sheer force of habit) that something will turn up good, has kept me up to this point. I fear it won’t sustain long.